You will find all kinds of locally grown or made products. This is the time to check out those local brews, wines, ciders, and sprits. There is something for everyone. Yes you will find vegan and gluten free sugar products! Hot sauces, spices, baking, jerky the list goes on. This is the only food show in the valley so don't miss out tasting something new. Take it home and get a fresh look to cooking again. Get inspired!
There is also a juried art show. This is the time to feast with your eyes and see how talented our community is. It's locally grown and made and we are proud of what comes from our valley.
- Date and Time: February 9th 1pm to 9pm & February 10th, 10am to 6pm
- Location: Heritage Park, 44140 Luckakuck Way, Chilliwack
- Parking: There is ample free parking available a Heritage Park. Parking attendants from the Salvation Army will be present and they accept donation for the local food bank as you enter the parking lot.
- Admission: The admission fee is $5, cash only at the door. Children age 5 and under can enter for free.
- ATM: ATM available on-site. However, please note that there will be a $3 withdrawal charge at the ATM. Most vendors accept payments via Square or e-transfers, but it's advisable to carry some cash as well.
- Contact Information: If you need further information, you can reach out to the organizers by emailing [email protected] If you're a vendor interested in participating, send them an email explaining your offerings, and they will provide you with the necessary documentation.
- Social Media: You can also follow the event on Instagram and Facebook for updates and additional information.
If you have any specific questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask!